Human Services Solutions
- Human Resources Consulting
- Human Resources Information Systems Support
- Non Profit Consulting and Volunteer Management
- Data Management and Business Analysis
- Non-Profit Organizations
BST values organizations whose mission is to improve the lives and well-being of our community members. We create solutions that help you maximize your resources and allow you to focus on what you do best, care for those most in need.
People are the heartbeat of every organization.
The people who devote their time, expertise and passion toward keeping the programs and services running are the real heroes of the organization. BST provides human resources consulting to help manage the most valuable resources of the organization: employees and volunteers. We:
- Assess opportunities for greater efficiencies
- Recommend alternate and improved processes
- Implement automated systems that organize and allow access to employee information
- Manage data and develop reports that represent key outcomes
The program work never stops and the systems that support them shouldn’t either.
We pride ourselves on collaborating with our clients to help manage their operations in a way which enables them to do more with less resources. We create reasonable implementation plans to keep operations moving forward. We believe in first implementing key items that will make the biggest difference, rather than try to implement everything at once.
We help you report measurable progress and return on investments.
We take great care to understand our clients’ intended outcomes for their data. We identify what data needs to be captured, what it represents, and how to properly source and load the data into a system that will report measurable outcomes. We design, test and provide data analysis processes and reports for grant requirements and accountability to stakeholders, donors and board members.
Human Services Systems
- support your:
Human Services Staff
- who serve our:
Community members who are most in need
We understand the unique environments, circumstances, and challenges of organizations that serve our community and how to leverage their resources for the greatest stakeholder impact.
We focus on optimizing the quality and efficacy of the programs and services that our clients provide and help them measure the effectiveness of their good work.
We know that organizations like yours, like all good businesses, need to provide a return on every dollar. That is why we create solutions that are practical, affordable, and useable.
We have experience in rapidly changing landscapes and help our clients adjust quickly to address the greatest challenges before them.
We work successfully with all levels of leadership, key stakeholders, employees, and volunteers to help them adopt and use new processes and systems.
Our longstanding relationships with other human services organizations is a testament of the quality of our work.
We incorporate industry and business best practices in our solutions, and always have an eye toward helping our clients keep updated with industry and government requirements.
- Electronic Health Records
- Interim CIO Services
- Comprehensive IT Services
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and Consulting
Catholic Charities Hawaii
- Human Resources Consulting
- Transition and implementation to new HR and Payroll applications
State of Hawaii, Department of Human Services Med-QUEST Division
- Data Governance Infrastructure
- RFP Development
We have worked with these Human Services and Non Profit Organizations:
- Department of Human Services (DHS); MedQuest Division
- Department of Health
• Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Services Branch
• Adult Mental Health Division (AMHD)
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division (CAMHD)
• Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD)
• Developmental Disabilities Division (DDD)
• Office of Planning, Policy and Program Development
- Hale Kipa
- Catholic Charities Hawaii
- Goodwill Industries of Hawaii, Inc.
- Kokua Kalihi Valley Comprehensive Family Services
- Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii