Expertise in Government Systems, Processes and Stakeholder Environments
BST has experience and expertise within State government systems, processes and stakeholder environments.
We provide immediate and longer term benefits to departmental teams.
- BST is able to strategically view the State as a holistic organization and understand how each department’s role can support the State’s overall strategy, goals and objectives.
- We provide a technical and functional understanding of how the State can achieve its intended outcomes through departmental stakeholders and automated systems.
- We leverage our experience and success with automated systems integrated across State departments.
- BST is able to successfully facilitate collaboration among and within state departments.
- Our team has proven skillsets to build trusted relationships within a State Department environment. And, we possess a deep understanding of Hawaii-specific business and local community culture.
- We have worked successfully with all levels of leadership, key stakeholders and end users to help them adopt and use new processes and systems.
- We understand and work within State budget constraints by proposing projects that can be accomplished within annual budget cycles.
Various Government Digital Systems
- support your:
Managers & Administrators
- who serve our:
We work with these State of Hawaii departments:
- Department of Human Resources Development
- Department of Education
- Department of Health
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Services Branch
- Adult Mental Health Division (AMHD)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division (CAMHD)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD)
- Developmental Disabilities Division (DDD)
- Office of Planning, Policy and Program Development
- Department of Human Services (DHS); MedQuest Division
- Department of Human Services
- Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund (EUTF)
- University of Hawaii
- Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii (RCUH)
- Hawaii Teacher Standards Board
State of Hawaii, Department of Health (DOH)
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- Custom development of multiple healthcare and reporting applications
State of Hawaii, Department of Human Services Med-QUEST Division
- Data Governance Infrastructure
- RFP Development
State of Hawaii, Department of Education (DOE)
- Highly Qualified teacher system
- Data conversion from legacy systems
- Operations support
Hawaii Teachers Standards Board (HTSB)
- Custom developed License Management System
- Business Analysis and Process re-engineering
- Operations support