Comprehensive System Implementation, Integration and Data Solutions
BST helps you leverage technology to meet your business objectives. We provide technology solutions for the Human Resources, Education, Healthcare, Human Services and Government sectors. Our comprehensive technology services include:
BST provides in-depth expertise that is required for a successful system implementation.
- Project Management
- Business/Requirements Analysis
- Business Process Design
- Application Development
- Database Design
- Deployment and Change Management
- Application Quality-Assurance and Usability Testing
- System Performance and Load Tuning
BST has extensive experience integrating premise-based, cloud-based, and hybrid applications to unlock the power of connecting systems through shared data in the following areas:
- Enterprise Application Integrations
- Data Integrations / Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
- Web Services and Application Programming Interfaces (API) Connections
- Electronic Document Integration/Interchange (EDI) Implementations
- Database Architecture and Modeling Analysis
- Analytics and Business Intelligence Analysis
Depending on your organization’s IT strategic objectives, we can help you analyze whether it makes sense for your organization to migrate your systems to cloud vendors such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or to leverage your existing premise-based investment.
BST has extensive experience with all types of application solutions including the increasingly popular low-code platforms such as ServiceNow and Microsoft PowerApps. Depending on your business requirement needs, we can help you navigate the varying degrees of control with custom, low-code, and Software as a Service (SaSS) offers, in terms of enabling the requisite development capabilities to ensure successful application rollout.
BST consultants have built a reputation in Hawaii in the areas of DevOps, which combines software development (Dev) and IT Operations (Ops). We deliver high-quality work by adopting Agile software development methodologies and focusing on iterative development cycles and continuous integration of coding, building, testing, and releasing.
BST takes a holistic approach to data governance and management by combining an organizational data governance team with technology capabilities to formulate a solution that considers future flexibility, growth, and ongoing maintenance.
We help you take ownership and responsibility for your data by assisting you with:
- Designing your data strategy, which includes conducting a detailed Information Technology Assessment
- Implementing strong Data Governance policies
- Cleansing your existing and historical data
- Keeping your data clean moving forward
- Operational Reporting, and
- Creating and managing your Data Analytics.
We help you manage your data with best-in-class technology solution services, including:
- Database Administration (DBA services)
- Data Warehousing Design and Support
- Data Visualization and Reporting
- Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems database modeling and design
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) systems modeling and design
- System performance tuning and scalability analysis
We can provide virtual CTO services to establish, manage, or transition your IT operations AND focus on IT issues, impacts, and implications that are internal and external to your organization. Examples of our services:
- Work with your organization’s leadership to develop strategic IT goals and plan the IT budget
- Conduct risk assessments, mitigation, and management strategies
- Keep your organization compliant with technology standards and compliance regulations
- Lead your IT team in day-to-day operations
- Identify and implement new technologies, including assistance with review, procurement, and selection processes
- Identify and manage recruiting for IT positions within your organization
- Manage external vendors in support of IT-related operations and initiatives
- Assist with corporate governance: interface with executive leadership/board as well as departmental staff to provide updates, recommendations, and guidance
- Communicate your organization’s technology strategy to partners, management, investors, and employees.
- Administer knowledge transfer when an internal CTO position is staffed