BST’s core technology competencies are comprised of enterprise systems architecture, strategic program management and systems engineering and integration to support your daily operations, strategic initiatives and long range goals. We provide these services as part of a holistic solution for clients within the human resources, education and healthcare sectors.
- Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) systems database modeling and design
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) systems (Data warehousing and Data mining) modeling and design
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern web architectures
- N-tier architecture hardware design models
- System performance and scalability analysis
- Project Management Office (PMO) project governance
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) Strategy
- Enterprise Portfolio Management
BST can implement a PMO Governance structure that uses PMP principles and aligns well with your organization. BST will document, track, quickly mitigate and resolve issues in an efficient and productive manner. BST is well versed in using various PM approaches such as Agile, Waterfall, Spiral and hybrid combinations. BST will assess and implement the best holistic approach for any initiative.
- Design, implementation, and support of Oracle/Microsoft database, middleware platforms
- Technical management of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing various development methodologies ranging from Agile to Waterfall
- Development of modern rich user interfaces using web 2.0 technologies (AJAX, CSS, and HTML5)
- Systems integration using service-oriented architectures (SOA) and various web services technologies such as SOAP and REST over HTTP