We are currently seeking a seasoned, process-oriented Project Manager to join the Business Solution Technologies (BST) team. The Project Manager will lead projects that are client-driven initiatives Responsibilities include: Managing large, integrated projects involving multiple business units as well as overseeing multiple, smaller projects being managed by team, creating and managing integrated work plans and issue logs, track program progress, facilitate on-going issue resolution and inter-departmental communications to ensure objectives are met and on target, developing, implementing and executing project and program governance, including but not limited to project tools, processes, and reports, tracking and managing governance compliance for projects and/or programs within organization, preparing and delivering executive-level briefings and reports on project activities and results, managing data, issues, and exercises judgment within defined policies, procedures and authority, documenting existing cross-functional business processes, and designing and documenting process improvements and new cross-functional business processes as it pertains to the project, as well as reviewing developing, and implementing recommended solutions that take into account cost/benefit analysis to the client. The Project Manager may also be involved in training and mentor others on the team as needed based on client requirements, as well as supervising junior team members working on initiatives or leading smaller projects for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 + years of professional experience in project management, process improvement or both.
- Experience in application development, communications and/or large IT projects required.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Proven track record of achieving results on time, with attention to detail, accuracy, and accountabilities
- Organizational, leadership, collaboration skills.
- Managing professional relationships and communications, from c-level to front-line employees, including working in or leading effective teams.
- Change management, including the ability to adapt to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Sound, well informed, fact-based decision-making.
- Working independently with minimal direction.
- Experience with business metrics and reporting.
- Problem solving and analysis, including compiling and analyzing data.
- Proficiency with Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project or Visio.
- Initiative to build skills and capabilities and self accountability to enhance performance, with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5+ years of professional experience in program management or process engineering, including PMP, Six Sigma or other process improvement certification, is highly desirable.
Interested applicants can apply by emailing their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.