The Senior Web Application Consultant provides technical expertise for Java/.NET/SQL-based projects. This position:
- Provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- Participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for applications development initiatives to meet business requirements.
- Provides technical input during business requirements gathering and fit‐gap analyses processes.
- Provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- Collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- Provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- Provides input to project teams on decisions supporting projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience developing large-scale Java, .NET, SQL-based web applications. Expertise in MVC architecture and object-oriented programming. Experience in Oracle technologies such as ADF, BC4J, and Weblogic is a plus.
- At least 5 years of SQL, PL/SQL, and RDBMS experience. Strong understanding of relational data modeling techniques and best practices. Experience with complex, high-volume database environments. Oracle 10g/11g databases and data warehousing is a plus.
- Experience working with ERP human resources, education or healthcare systems highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable lay terms.
Interested applicants can apply by emailing their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on: 7/24/2018