The Data Warehouse Developer / Business Intelligence Consultant identifies client business intelligence (BI) needs and develops solutions. We are seeking an individual with knowledge of logical and physical design considerations and experience in ETL design and development. Possess understanding of considerations to achieve efficient data warehouse loading and querying performance. Strong database development skills, including sound SQL skills and fundamentals. Good habits in producing understandable, documented and maintainable code. Prefer individual who is an experienced practitioner of the Kimball or similar methodology: business requirements-focused, and dimensional approach to data modeling.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of experience working with Data Warehouse Application development
- 3+ years of experience in ETL design and development
- 3+ years SDLC with emphasis on requirements gathering and data modeling
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Microsoft Business Intelligence, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, Jaspersoft, Pentaho, Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, etc.
- Experience working with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, or Qlik.
- Experience with Cloud-based environments such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Data warehouse / business intelligence experience in healthcare, education, or human resources/payroll highly desirable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable lay terms
Interested applicants can apply by emailing their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.